Workers at construction Green Grove farm
Summer 1898. In the center of the group on the background of a mobile house on wheels for construction equipment sit (from left to right) Olga Kosach, her daughter Isidora, husband Peter Antonovich and son Michael. Original amateur photo 8 × 8 cm.
Photo courtesy of Tamara Skrypka.
The house in the Green Grove was built by the workers from Kolodyazhe under the leadership of Karol Rusilovich. Some architectural elements of the White house in Kolodyazhne have been moved to this building. [Moroz M. O. Chronicle of the life and work of Lesja Ukrainka. – Kiev: Scientific Thought, 1992, p. 553].