Monument to Lesja Ukrainka in Saki (Crimea)
Photo of 2013 from the site
Lesja Ukrainka and her mother left Kolodjazhne to Saki approximately July 14, 1890. It is believed that she lived and was treated in the house, which later became the 5th building of the Burdenko sanatorium. Around August 16, 1890 Lesja and her mother moved to Evpatoria.
The Lesja Ukrainka Monument in Saki was opened in August 1987.