The former house of Tereshchenko on the Lesja Ukrainka’s street, 6 in Yalta
Photo of 2019 with Yandex panoramas
In early October 1907, Kliment Kvitka and Lesja Ukrainka (already married) moved from Balaklava to Yalta and rented an apartment in Tereshchenko’s house on the Darsanovska street, 6 (now – Lesja Ukrainka’s street). The photo shows a memorial plaque in honor of Lesja Ukrainka on the corner of the house.
Around April 5, 1908, the couple went to Berlin for consultations on Lesja Ukrainka’s health.